Failing to List Improvements on Annual Apartment Registration

Q If I made improvements to a rent-stabilized apartment that qualify for a 1/40th rent increase, but I don't list those improvements on the annual rent registrations that I file with the DHCR, will I be disqualified from collecting the rent increase for them?

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?