Avoid Seven Mistakes That Could Delay Your DHCR Appeal

One day you may get an order from the District Rent Administrator (DRA) denying you a rent increase you think you’re entitled to, or unfairly finding that you’ve overcharged a tenant for decreased services. As a result, you may find yourself filing a petition for administrative review (PAR) with the DHCR to appeal the DRA order. But it’s important to keep your cool when you appeal the order. You want to handle the paperwork correctly and avoid mistakes that could delay or even cost you your appeal.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?