How to Amend Annual Registrations

Rent-stabilized apartments must be registered annually. Annual registrations are accepted starting April 1 of the registration year and must be submitted no later than July 31 of the registration year. If an error is made on the annual rent registration or if any pertinent information changes, an owner or manager should file an amended rent registration for that apartment.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?