Recovering Rent-Stabilized Apartment for Superintendent's Use

Q I recently got a violation from the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) for not having a superintendent living in my building or within 200 feet or one block of my building. To correct the violation, I would like to recover a rent-stabilized apartment in my building for the superintendent's use. Am I allowed to do this?

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?