Submit Right Documents When Making Records Access Request

From time to time, you may need to ask the DHCR for certain information or documents. For example, you may be defending against a reduced services complaint and want to see the DHCR inspection report, or you may want a printout of all cases currently pending at the DHCR for a building you’ve just bought. Or you may want to obtain copies of all prior MCI orders that relate to your building to check the age of equipment being replaced. If so, you can get this information or documentation by filing a records access request with the DHCR.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?