Q & A

Wages in 421a Tax-Break Rental Buildings

June 30, 2008    

Q My company is about to start construction on a 50-unit residential rental building that will be under rent stabilization. We have been informed that to receive the tax benefits of 421a in a new 50-unit building, the building superintendent will have...