Adam P. Cooper, Esq.
Email: Adam P. Cooper, Esq.
Blog: Posts by this author
Adam P. Cooper is a partner in the Landlord/Tenant division of the Borah Goldstein. He joined the firm in 2012, and he represents many landlords in Queens County.
Mr. Cooper has extensive experience in cases involving residential and commercial nonpayment and holdover proceedings. He appears regularly in Civil Court, defending landlords in HP Proceedings against Department of Housing Preservation and Development violations and tenant complaints. He helps landlords obtain and enforce money judgments against former tenants and works to enforce those judgments against valuable assets.
Prior to joining Borah Goldstein, Mr. Cooper was at Cooper, Paroff, Cooper & Cook for almost 19 years and was a partner since 2000.
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. 1991
- Skidmore College, 1988
- New York – 1992
- New Jersey – 1992
- U.S. Dist. Ct Eastern District – 1993
- U.S. Dist. Ct Southern District – 1993
- Queens County Bar Association