Lawrence E. Goldstein
Email: Lawrence E. Goldstein
Blog: Posts by this author
Lawrence E. Goldstein, who has worked in the landlord/tenant field for nearly 20 years, performs a variety of important functions for the firm. In addition to prosecuting non-payment and holdover proceedings, Mr. Goldstein is a specialist in the collections area where he regularly obtains judgments against former tenants and then enforces those judgments against the tenant's assets.
Furthermore, Mr. Goldstein has responded to hundreds of requests made by tenants to sublet their apartments pursuant to Real Property Law §226-b.
- Commercial Non-Payment & Holdover Proceedings
- Residential Non-Payment Proceedings
- Residential Holdover Proceedings
- New York Law School, J.D. – 1984
- Queens College, B.A. – 1980
- New York – 1987