File J-51 application.

The third period in 2013 for filing J-51 abatement and exemption applications with the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) begins today. Applications must be filed during this period, up to and including Sept. 15, 2013.

For More Info

Call HPD's Office of Tax Incentive Programs at (212) 863-5517.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?