File J-51 application with HPD.

The last period for filing J-51 tax abatement and exemption applications with the city’s
Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) starts today. Applications
can be filed during this period, up to and including Dec. 15, 2013.


Call HPD’s Tax Incentive Office at (212) 863-5517.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?