Notify DOHMH of tenants who didn’t respond to annual window guard and lead-based paint notice.

Starting today, you should notify DOHMH in writing if you’ve been unable to determine whether a tenant needs or wants window guards, or if you’ve been unable to get access to an apartment for an inspection to determine
whether a child under age 6 lives there. The letter should describe the efforts you’ve made to learn of the tenant’s need for window guards and your attempts to gain access.


Call DOHMH’s Office of Field Operations Inspections at (212) 676-6100.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?