How to Get Rent Hike for Pointing/Waterproofing Work

You can easily spend thousands of dollars for pointing and waterproofing work. If you make this substantial expenditure with an eye toward getting a major capital improvement (MCI) rent hike, you don’t want the Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) to deny your application based on a technicality.

Full Article Access:

Full access to complete articles from New York Apartment Law Insider is for subscribers only.

Not yet ready to subscribe?